Chicken thighs 6 pack (skin or skinless works).
1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cumin
¼ teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon dried coriander
½ teaspoon cinnamon
Water – 4 cups
1 16 oz jar of green olives with pimentos
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 garlic cloves
1 medium size onion
- Peel and dice garlic into cubes
- Chop onion into cubes
- Chip cilantro
- Cut lemon into 4 wedges
- Strain olives
- Place onions, garlic, olive oil and herbs in a pan and heat until onions are soft
- Add chicken and saute on each side until the outside is slightly golden
- Add lemon, olives, sliced cilantro.
- Blend and add 1 cup of water.
- Lower heat, cover, and keep on stove for 20min. Stir occasionally.